Day 22 of the 31 day carnivore challenge 📓
Chicken drumsticks in the air fryer 👩🏻🏭 Outside crisp - inside juicy! 🙌
* 1 teaspoon of salt
* 1 teaspoon of black pepper
* 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
* 1½ pounds of chicken drumsticks
* oil, to rub on the chicken, I didn't measure
1. First rub your oil, over the chicken.
2. Then season both sides of the chicken with the seasonings above, or use your own blend.
3. Preheat the air fryer to 390 F degrees, for about 4 minutes.
4. Then cook your chicken for 10 minutes, then flip to the other side and do it for another 10 minutes.
5. After the 20 minutes are up, reduce your heat to 150 F degrees and cook for another 6 minutes.
6. Let the chicken rest for a couple of minutes and then plate and serve!
‼️ Depending on the thickness of your drumsticks they may need more/less time.