Halloween Look #17 - Throwback all the way to 2007. This is the first time I ever did anything complicated for Halloween. My friends and I dressed up as KISS and went all out. Our costumes were seriously epic at the time and this experience really sparked my love for Halloween makeup. I pulled this off with cheap halloween makeup and black eyeliner. What was the first big halloween makeup you ever tried?
Want to know how to achieve this look? Follow my first pictorial and the instructions bellow! 😊
1. Using the @jaclynhill x @morphebrushes Ring the Alarm palette, with a small blending brush, apply Alert to your crease and outer v. Blend the edges upwards using light pressure.
2. Using the same blending brush, apply Framed to your crease and outer v.
3. Cut the crease using a pigmented concealer. I used the @makeuprevolution Conceal & Define.
4. Apply Bomb Ass to your lid. Blend Framed into Bomb Ass.
5. Take the @morphebrushes Master of Metallics liquid eyeshadow in Bronze and using a tiny detail brush apply it above the crease.
6. Apply Alert and Framed to the bottom lash line with a pencil brush. Apply a black eyeliner to your waterline. Apply lashes. I’m wearing the @joliebeautyofficial Slayin Lashes in Felicity.
7. To finalize, apply mascara to your bottom lashes, and a bright highlighter to your inner corner. I’m using the @colourpopcosmetics Super Shock Cheek in Flexitarian.
Wearing makeup to work keeps me in my element. It takes me less than ten minutes to slap on the bbcream from #NOTE by #J.
I don't powder my face..... I just don't enjoy it. Liner marker from #Dmgm , #velvetrouge lip velvet from #borjouis , eyeshadow quad from #lancome#esteelauder mascara and blush mixed from #saphora kit
Sounds like many products but they're all in small compact kits (excluding sephora) and make me feel like I'm in my complete self.
I know it's a low quality click and I'm worn down after a full day at work but.....im still good enough to complete my outdoor chores cause I'm hooolaayyy in my work mode.
P.s the camera zoomed too much on my right eye....weird!😜 #powerofmakeup is not only in for looking something totally different....
Sometimes #makeup gives you #power to get into your #element and get through the day that you wern't so fluidly #positive about.
It makes me want to go ahead and get things done.
I'd prefer to put on #lipstick and #mascara if I'm running #late for #work than just stuff my mouth with breakfast.....
bad idea but that's me....😎
I've played with colours to make it look bright cause in the evening my lip colour fades a bit but rest is all yellow brightening.
tired and hungry.
How many of you girls wear a full face of makeup to work? I know it's not heavy but ladies don't do much.....that i surely know cause who wants to run brushes on the face in the morning? Very few.
Works for me. 🤷♀️