Taking a moment to remember the amazing Amazon Studios party for Lost In Oz🌪️ in Hollywood! It was seriously so much fun getting to meet the voice actors for all of the characters I made magic for! 🙌🏻🙂
Where does Infinite Color play in the role of color grading and how does it compare to raw processing? In this article, we’ll discover just how complimentary both are together, and how they also differ on their own. Check it out at
(Link to page in bio)
In the article, we talk about some key points like:
1. A non-destructive workflow and how it allows for the pairing of beautifully processed files with detailed color grading for a superior result.
2. Manual processing vs intelligent automation for speed and quality differences. Yes, you can have your pie and eat it too!
3. The ability for Infinite Color to inspire creativity by giving you unlimited suggestions in color.
4. How Infinite Color's layout allows for the combination of advanced masking, selections, and layers.
5. How to use Infinite Color to learn color grading in ways that would be hard to find in a tutorial.