Y'all. Yalllllllll. Tonight some friends and I decided to have a #pizzaparty 😂. We all got together, made pizzas, ate, talked, and of course, laughed. I made #2ingredientdough pizza crust and we all brought lots of yummy toppings! See below for how I made my pizza dough. We made lots of pizzas, but this was the only one I could photograph 😬. The others were inhaled to quickly 😂. I used the pizza sauce with the lowest sugar content, @traderjoes lite mozzarella, turkey pepperoni, and lots of other good stuff! So so yummy. Praise the Lord for 2 ID 🙌.
I searched tons of posts and recipes and tried the different techniques. Here's what I found worked best for 2ID Pizza Dough, below recipe for two pizzas:
• 1c Gold Medal Self Rising Flour
• 1c FF Greek Yogurt
• Spices: garlic powder, onion powder, oregano
1. Preheat oven to 400
2. Mix together spices and flour
3. Add in Greek yogurt and stir together, once stirred enough, get your hands in there and knead the dough.
4. Sprinkle flour on surface and rolling pin, roll out dough to desired consistency.
5. Transfer to pizza pan or baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
6. Poke dough several times with a fork.
7. Pre-bake in oven for ~10 minutes (longer for crispier).
8. Remove dough and add desired toppings.
9. Place pizza in oven for 8-10 minutes or longer, depending on your oven and how you like your pizza.
So exciting to be apart of something so unique! Thank you @ironbornpizza for having us, and letting us experience insanely delicious dishes, as a collaboration from you guys, @romulus.dante and @hitchhikerbrewing It felt like we were apart of #familymeal and would not have traded tonight for anything! Thank you!