I hope that one day that someone sees my journey and I can inspire just 1 person to see that anything is possible. Your looking at someone that drank a 12 pack my dew and ate bread with each meal. And someone that loved being a homebodie hated leaving the house, the high light my day was taking a nap. Lol yea that's funny but so true. It took me along time and a lot failes and peoples judgement to get where in at today. But I've gotten to the point now I don't care I'm happy and getting healthy and if I can share my story and touch ome persons life then I'm doing just what I set out to do.. So if you struggle with caring what others think dont let that stop you from living your life the way you want.. Be proud of what you have done and share it with others because you might just change someone's life one day..
One of my favorite things about our Keto pot lucks is the opportunity to try a nice variety of foods I don’t usually make and get new recipes to try. This past weekend there were several really great dishes!
One of the dishes I really enjoyed was the dish brought by Rhonda Sherman she called “Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls.” The flavor was really great reminding me of chilli!
With this cold weather I decided to cook it up in my new Instant Pot! This is what I did based off of her recipe!
Thanks Rhonda for this great cold weather comfort food!
UNSTUFFED CABBAGE ROLLS (Soup)
1 large onion chopped
2 cloves garlic minced
1 tbs Olive Oil
1 ½ lbs ground beef
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1 head of cabbage chopped (I used 2 bags of chopped cabbage)
½ cup water
1 8 oz can tomatoes sauce
2 cans diced tomatoes
1. Setting Instant Pot on "Saute" and lid off, saute the onions and garlic in the olive oil until soft and slightly clear.
2. Add the beef and brown stirring occasionally combining with the onions and garlic.
3. When beef is browned, add the remaining ingredients and combine.
4. Switch Instant Pot to "Off". Replace the lid turning it to lock. Make sure the steam release is closed and set the Pot to "Broth/Soup" for 30 minutes.
5. Allow the steam to release and Instant Pot to decompress. Open and serve!