💕 KETO TORTILLAS (pic via @ketohackershop)#ketotortillas
Here is a delicious keto recipe by ruled.me
😍 Make sure to Tag a Keto friend who would love this #ketorecipes !!👇👇👇👇👇👇👇
🥑 🚀 Discover An easy-to-follow plan and includes everything you need to be successful with the Keto diet in your first month and long term ( link in bio )
Makes 10 tortillas, the macros per tortilla breaks down like this: 132 Calories, 12g Fat, 2g Net Carbs, and 2g Protein.
-1 cup coconut flour
-4 tablespoons psyllium husk powder
-½ cup softened butter, coconut oil, or grass-fed lard
-¼ teaspoons garlic powder
-¼ teaspoons cumin
-½ teaspoons red chili powder
-2 cups hot broth or hot water
1. Add all dry ingredients to a bowl. Mix well.
2. Add butter and/or coconut oil and mix thoroughly.
3. Pour hot broth into the bowl and stir with a spoon until the butter is melted and everything is well incorporated.
4. Roll dough into a log shape. Cut into 8 equal parts.
5. Grease a griddle, cast iron skillet, or frying pan lightly with butter or coconut oil, then heat to medium heat.
6. Shape each part into a ball. On a sheet of parchment paper, take each ball and roll out as well as you can. If necessary, use a piece of parchment paper on top of the dough, as well. If the dough tears, it is easily fixed. Just keep working with it. Your goal is to get it spread out evenly.
7. Grab a medium size pan lid, place it on top of the dough, twist, and lift. You will get perfectly round tortillas.
8. Lift the parchment paper and place the tortilla over your hand, peeling the paper off with your other hand.
9. Continue doing this until all of your dough is used. Don’t forget to use the excess dough to roll together for more tortillas.
10. Put into the hot griddle until the bottom begins to brown, then flip. Cook both sides until nice and browned, remove, and enjoy.
11. Use these to make quesadillas, tacos, and many other recipes!
Know someone who is struggling with keto? Send them here.
Brrrr, look at that weather, and like this its going to be all week or even few weeks! 🍃🍂🌫💦☔️But ok, lets stickt to #keto food! This is another super easy #ketolunch that i made! Chicken tenders and #califlower cooked with spices in butter! Yes, i love #jalapeño, i csn est them as pickles! This food ir low carb, pretty much fatty, because of all that #butter, but meanwhile makes you full till #dinner! Well i dont est dinner, this is my last meal, then i drink loads of water and tea and i do #fasting till next morning 8 o’clock!👍🏻❤️ Have a wonderfull week and stay #keto! Cant wait to show you my #transformation pictures, still one month to go! 😌
Def not the best dinner.. but had to do this to fit in my macros, well new macros after my massive cheat day..s😳🤚🏻🤚🏻first time trying out the cloud bread which failed so I made it into a new type, as well as small meat balls