Happy Monday 💗 I love to share this periodically especially because I have gained some new followers lately – below are some fun random facts about me that you might not know:
1. I LOVE SPORTS – I would love to be a sports broadcaster … Denver Broncos, and many other football teams I have respect for, Flyers, Phillies and Sixers. I love college football and basketball as well with no specific favorite team. I grew up playing every single sport and actually am not great – haha … that is why I decided to be a runner because my coordination is embarrassing. If I had to pick one sport I was really good at it would be basketball… 3 pointers were my ish.
2. I love to cook – I know most of you see my food posts so that is obvious, but I actually almost went to cooking school right out of college. I changed my mind just so I could get a solid four years of under grad, but who knows – you might see me on chopped one day.
3. My boyfriend has a daughter, Mackenzie who is truly the most incredible little girl in the world. Her mom and dad have raised her to be independent and strong and I love being a part of her life. Kenz has warmed my heart from so many different angles and I can truly say I love her more than I have ever loved anything. I want to be whatever she wants me to be and we leave it at that. For now – I am there for her if she needs anything.
4. I genuinely love helping people – for no cost. One thing I do well is listen so people tend to tell me more than they planned on telling and for that I give them advice and let them vent. I have heard it all – at least most of it and I am willing to provide any insights back to you.
5. I love learning. I have my master’s degree and still want more… I feel like there is opportunity daily to continue to learn – so I read and I write and I ask and I look and crave more…. As should you.
I am just your ordinary Jersey girl who decided to share a lot of who she is on the internet … in the hopes that some people will hear my story at the time they need to hear it and reach out if they need help. Have a great day.