Another special side >>>
BHUGA RICE 👳🏾
A uniquely-flavoured, traditional Indian rice. You’ll smell it a mile away and find yourself eating it on its own even after all your curry is long gone. #IndiansKnowWhatsUp
Gwen hates barley water and I always have a difficulty to brainwash her to take it especially when she is under the weather. Thus, I have to think of alternative cooking method in order for her to get use to the food she hates, just like broccoli! Barley is well known rich in fiber and iron. It can be substituted of rice incase your little one is bored with rice. This easy chunky healthy barley soup is perfect for warming up your tummy when you're feeling unwell and it can be great nutritious for diet too. [Portion for 2 years old toddler]
[Estimated preparation time: 45mins]
• 3 tablespoons chopped Onions.
• 6 tablespoons pearl barley.
• 2-3 pcs dried scallops
• 1 tablespoon goji berries.
• 3 cheery tomatoes (cut into half).
• 4 tablespoons of frozen mixed vegetables.
• 1 shiitake mushroom (diced)
• 500ml water.
• 100ml pork or chicken stock
1. Wash and soak the dried scallops in cold water for at least 30mins. Rinse off and discard the water.
2. Boil the water over medium heat. Add in barley, dried scallops and gojiberries. Cook the barley until it turns tender, about 20mins. Stir occasionally.
3. Reduce the heat and add in the rest of the ingredients. Continue to simmer for another 15mins or all the ingredients are soft. Turn off the heat and serve.
1. Soup may thicken upon cooling. Add extra broth or water to reach desired consistency.
2. Simply substitute the chicken stock with vegetable stock if you want it to be vegetarian meal.
Fried Pumpkin with Salted Egg Yolk
Labu Goreng Kuning Telur Asin percaya lah ga kalah dengan masakan di resto nih😂enak, krispi dan wangi banget 😋
Labu Goreng Kuning Telur asin
Labu kuning potong dadu
1 butir kuning telur asin stim dulu
2 siung bawang putih
Cabe rawit potong kecil2
Daun kari secukupnya
3 sdm mentega
Bahan pencelup (kental) :
4 sdm tepung terigu
1 sdm tepung jagung
1. Marinasi labu dengan gula halus selama 15 menit.
2. Panaskan minyak sedang, celupkan labu dgn bahan pencelup dan goreng labu sampai krispi dan sisihkan.
3. Panaskan kuali masukkan mentega aduk sampai meleleh.
4. masukkan bawang putih aduk2 sebentar, kemudian masukkan daun kari, kuning telur asin, gula secukupnya dan cabe rawit aduk2 sampai mendidih dan timbul busa.
5. Terakhir masukkan labu kuning goreng aduk sampai rata.
6. Angkat dan siap dinikmati, enak bangettt😋
#homecooked#homechef#cooknlearns#dapurdada#masakanrumahan#asiancooking#fried#pumpkinsaltedegg#labugorengtelurasin#berbagiresep#shareresep#家常便饭#小厨房 - #regrann
What’s better than enjoying a cup of coffee and handfull of homemade cookies made from pure Wijsman butter, free ranch eggs and other honest goodness ingredients? Experience our Cookies & Cream and let us know! ❤️
A beautiful afternoon to create 🎨 Are you someone, or do you know someone who loves to take it slow and enjoy simplicities such as sewing, knitting, crafting and reading? Not really into going out to the cinema or gym? Our homes are perfect for you. Each one features large living areas and ‘sitting rooms’, ensuring you have the comfort of your own space, enjoying peace and quiet whilst at the same time not being confined to one room. Each home has 7 bedrooms — which means plenty of room! We encourage residents to continue enjoying the same activities and hobbies that brought them joy before moving to @newdirectioncare! If you’d like to find out more about our Microtown, head to our website: www.newdirectioncare.com.au