I’m curious: do you like small art or bigger art?
I have been so drawn to making tiny abstract pieces lately... they’re really touch my heart with their cuteness!
You can still be who you want to.
Mixed media on 3x5 watercolor paper.
Digital on Aluminium.
AV 2018. 🧠❤️🙏🏼🙌🏻✨
My brain art piece combining neuroimaging and psychedelic inspiration. The large picture is a human brain with a light ray of discovery shining through it, and the smaller images represent cross-sectional brain fibers reorganized as blossoming psychedelic buds, including the #cerebellum, frontal #cortex, motor and sensory regions, and #brainstem.
“a strong work of art really leaves people speechless. they feel a little angry because they don’t understand it.” ~ #michaelheizer ‘negative megalith #5, 1998’🗿🖤one more from dad. because i forgot to include. & this is my favorite michael heizer i’ve seen with my own eyes. & seeing my dad approach it & become as speechless as it always makes me was absolutely priceless. & because i want to bring tie dye back. Y/N? 🌈🌀💫 #diabeacon#diaartfoundation
😍100% handmade = 100% love!!!😍 Looking back 2 years ago when I started my Chain of Love Quilts journey...
1. I was hand embroidering labels (bc I had SO much time on my hands-not!)
2. I knew very little quilt terminology
3. I machine bound almost all my quilts to save time
4. I never considered using jersey knit fabric for anything (it's so stretchy & hard to control!) 😊...Here I am 2 years on & I have grown so much in my chosen craft!
1. I free motion my labels & they look so organic & save me so much time
2. I have studied & learned from so many quilting masters out there - I have a bigger quilting vocab now
3. I prefer hand binding now & truly appreciate the finesse & neatness it brings to a quilt
4. My openess to trying new fabrics has grown too
😊 I love this journey I am on & the best is yet to come!😊 #chainoflovequilts#sewhappysewblessed#createandstaysane#handmadeheartmade#stayinspired#learnandgrow#artislife#purposeful#practical#beautiful#mamashelpingmamas